When you visit Fox Visual Collectors website, information about you is collected, which is used to customise and improve our content and to increase the value of the ads displayed on the page. If you do not want information to be collected, you should not accept the cookies and refrain from further use of the website.
Any data collected, including, but not limited to, your names, email addresses, location, contact number, and mailing address are used solely in the provision of photographic services and are never shared with any third parties.
In the case of an initial enquiry we will ask for details including your name(s), email addresses, wedding date or venue(s) in order to provide a quote and an indication of availability. This will be stored for the period permitted by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed, in order to respond to enquiries promptly and to best serve potential clients.
In the case of a confirmed booking, as part of the contract between both parties, we will request certain information, including your mailing address and your signature in addition to the above.
In order to create and deliver photographic services and to deliver the comprehensive coverage seen in our portfolio, it is also necessary that we store images of your likeness, both of yourselves as signatories and, in the case of weddings, of your families and guests, as both JPEG and RAW files on secure storage. These are stored separately from your full names and other data, and the two are never associated.
Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
The website uses "cookies" for the purpose of recognising it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies can not contain malicious code such as virus.
The website contains cookies from third parties which may include:
- Google analytics
1.1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Fox Visual Collectors website visitors and customers;
1.2. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of Fox Visual Collectors website visitors and customers;
1.3. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fox Visual Collectors;
1.4. Visitors, photographers and customers shall be collectively referred to herein as "you" or "your".
2. How we use your personal dataThe Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For transaction data: We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us. The transaction data may include your contact details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience.
3. Retention of your personal data
The information is stored for the period permitted by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background of storage. It is therefore not possible to specify a general time frame for when information is deleted.
4. Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of your personal data
5.1. Business transactions
5.2. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
5.3. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Children’s Privacy
Our service does not address anyone under the age of fifteen (15), except with parent or guardian permission. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of fifteen (15). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of fifteen (15) without verification of parental or guardian consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
7. Links to other websites
8. Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a safe and responsible Social Media Policy. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users are advised to verify the authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
9. Display of images
10. Clients and wedding guests captured in photos and/or videos
11.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
11.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
11.2 Insights and complaints
You have the right to be informed of the personal data we process about you. You can also object to the use of information at any time. You can also revoke your consent for information about you to be processed. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. Inquiries about this can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact the Portuguese Data Protection Agency .
By email: email@example.com